~~MG~~

My photo
I'm just an ordinary girl who love life. You can judge be, but still you don't know the real me.

Friday, October 22, 2010

" BROTHER & SISTER PROGRAM " work as a tour guide

Yesterday is my very first job to work as a tour guide. I have realise that recently i work watever job that i can. ==''' . This actually a program that call " BROTHER & SISTER PROGRAM ", to bring those Japanese student to visit and shopping some place in KL . I have find out a huge problem between me and those Japan student, which is > communication problem. Since that i just know some very basic japanese and they also dont know how to speak eng. i have to communicate by using Japanese + English + Body Language. As wat shu hui say > Body Language is the best language XD !!! My group member is kind of bored, compare to others group member that keep on shopping and buying stuff from china town. My group is just like, " FAST, FAST ... go another destination and FASTER END it " . Actually some place that i have to bring them i never when to be4, like st. mary, merdeka square and K.L memorial library. Luckily some others tour guide also when to the same places and it end with successfuly and having fun with them.

ma group member

back > KITAHARA SHOTA , MIZUTANI KOHEI

front > MATSUMOTO TOSHIKA, MG, SHOYAMA MISAKI

1st time i went to st. mary church, damn nice and amazing

their e-mail add ... is kind of weird for me O.o

my back up XD

general idea, task and the goal point of the program

check point list

my group > group 2-5 (2组5)















No comments: